DPD 1 10 Tablet Strip - Pool Spa Chlorine 4 in 1 Professional Test Kit Reagent
These DPD No. 1 tablets are a perfect replacement for brands like Lovibond, Palintest and LaMotte. They are a direct replacement for kits that take a sample of 5 or 10mls. Now, you can easily test your pool’s chlorine and bromine content minus the hassle of looking for the right DPD No. 1 for your pool testing kit!
Diethyl-p-phenylenediamene (DPD) tablet 1 dissolves rapidly to determine the chlorine or bromine content of your pool. It reacts with the pool water sample, changing its colour in various shades of red—the deeper the colour, the higher the concentration of the sanitiser (chlorine or bromine) present.
All you need is your existing 5ml or 10ml pool water sample and the colour chart that came with the kit.
- DPD 1 Tablets are used for testing Total Chlorine andare compatable with the 2 in 1 and 4 in 1 test kits.
- Brands will vary from Palintest - Lovibond depending on avaliblity
- DPD.1 - 10 per sheet
- Buy it now is for 1 x 10 Tablet strip
- Keep your tablets up to date to ensure you get an accurate reading
- Easy, Simple and Effective
DIRECTIONS ON USING DPD TABLET 1
- Rinse the water sample container with the swimming pool water to be tested.
- Fill the container to the brim with the swimming pool water to be tested.
- Add one DPD Tablet 1 to the water sample. Avoid touching the tablet with your fingers.
- Shake to mix the contents thoroughly.
- Take the readings by holding the tester towards natural daylight. Select the nearest colour match against the colour chart. Read off the corresponding values.
- Avoid touching the tablets with your fingers as this will lead to inaccurate results.
- Colour matching must be done as soon as the tablets have dissolved in the water sample.
- After each measurement, rinse the Testing Kit Container thoroughly to prevent errors by cross examination.
- Levels of chlorine above 10mg/l can cause bleaching of the DPD colour.
- The reagent tablets are only to be used for chemical analysis
- The reagent tablets must not be used for any other purpose
- Keep the tablets out of reach of children
FREE REGULAR SHIPPING*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for all orders*)
- WA, SA & NT Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, FREE for all orders*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
*excludes bulky items and orders over 5kg
- DHL Express (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Express (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY