Estimate Transit Days
In stock at Mr Pool Man HQ i
Pre-Order at Mr Pool Man HQ i
Pre-Order now, product ships in 5-10 days
Out of stock at Mr Pool Man HQ i
We’ll let you know when it’s back in stock
Free Shipping AU Wide* i
Lifetime Customer Support i
60 Day Easy Returns* i
Have you considered an alternative? i
Water TechniX Pump LEO 750W 1.0 HP $260.00View Alternative
Are you looking for a pool pump to replace your old Astral Hurlcon pumps? Then the Generic 1.0HP is the answer! Built to retrofit your existing Astral, Hurlcon and Davey pumps, replacing your old Astral Hurlcon pumps can be as easy as 1-2-3.
- Retro Fit Astral Hurlcon CTX280 CTX400 TX360 CX360
- Retro Fit Davey DSF StarFlo Pumps
- No Plumbing Changes to Replace existing Astral, Hurlcon and Davey Series Pumps.
- In-ground pools
- Above ground pools
- Large swim spas & plunge pools
- Solar pool heating
- Models to suit pools up to 140,000 litres
- 3 year warranty
- Easy to remove, see-through strainer lid
- Self-aligning barrel unions for ease of installation
- Corrosion resistant Noryl impeller for longer lasting trouble-free performance
- Self resetting thermal overload protection in the event of the pump overheating
- Stainless steel motor shaft won’t corrode or rust
- High performance motor Viton mechanical seal for long life
- 3m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all models
- *Note - Mechanical seal and bearings only covered by 12 month manufacturers warranty
- Suits multiple applications
- Heavy Duty, corrosion resistant materials
- Long lasting mechanical seal
- High Strength stainless steel motor shaft
- Fully serviceable, allowing for easy maintenance and repair
Quick Pool Pump Installation Guide:
Installing a pool pump is as simple as swapping out your old pump to a new one. But if the new one isn’t designed to retrofit with your current pump, then don’t worry too much, with some basic tools and some elbow grease, you’ll have your new pump installed in no time.
- Turn off the power to your pool equipment at the mains and switch off any valves leading to and from the pump to give you a splash free-environment while you work.
- Detach the pump from the power supply and unscrew the unions.
- Note: If you have an older pump that’s hard plumbed into your system then you may have to saw off the current pipes. Cut as close to the pump as possible. If this is the case then now might be a good time to install unions.
- Remove the pump and set aside. Position new pump on where the old pump previously was and assess what kind of plumbing needs to be done. It should be as simple as mounting the pump properly and screwing in unions. But if not, do the necessary plumbing work and connect your pump.
- Once the pump is plumbed in, open up all the valves and connect the power.
- Turn on the pump to see if the pump is working. Check for any leaks and that’s it!
Shipping and Returns
- FREE* on orders over $79
- Orders under $79 incur a flat fee
- Stocked orders ship on the same day if placed by 1pm
- Pre Orders are sent within 5-10 business days
- Orders with multiple items can incur shipping fees
Standard Shipping Transit Times:
NSW, QLD & VIC: 3 - 7 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 7 - 14 business days
Express Shipping: From $9.95
NSW, QLD & VIC: 1 - 3 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 3 - 5 business days
International Shipping: From $19.95
Estimated delivery time: 7 - 20 business days
Bulky & Oversized Shipping: From $14.95
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 10 business days
Remote Shipping: From $19.95 -
Estimated delivery time: 3 - 10 business days
*Current postcodes that are classified as remote which may incur a small shipping charge regardless of spend are:
- Western Australia: 6181-6238
- Tasmania: 7100-7470
- South Australia: 5100-5238
- Northern Territory: 0800-0839
Read more shipping info here
Returns - We offer 60 day easy returns from date of purchase. Simply process your return through our online portal and ship it back to our AU warehouse, fully tracked.
Read more returns info here
- Tom Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Pool Size MediumFiltration Sand FilterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat customer service
My pump had died in the morning. I had sent an email to Mr Pool man asking for an easy connection and they recommended the Davey StarFlo. It was delivered promptly and easy to install. Has worked like a charm
- Tony W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 51 - 70Pool Size MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDavey pool pump
My hurlcon pool pump packed it in and I rang the pool man for advice on a suitable replacement with as little fuss as possible to change over. When I rang the pool man I could not get over how friendly and helpful he was and referred me to a Davey change over pump that would fit my current set up. When I received the Davey pump it did screw straight on and took me approx 10 minutes to fit it. I cant believe how clear my pool is since changing it over. Thanks heaps for your advice . I will be passing your details onto all of my friends. Great price and free delivery, you cant beat this deal.
- S C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 51 - 70Pool Size SmallFiltration Cartridge FilterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agofast and efficient
just as recommended by Tom.
Great pump and a perfect retro fit
Thanks for all your help
Payment & Security
Safe Checkout Guaranteed
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.