Estimate Transit Days
In stock at Mr Pool Man HQ i
Pre-Order at Mr Pool Man HQ i
Pre-Order now, product ships in 5-10 days
Out of stock at Mr Pool Man HQ i
We’ll let you know when it’s back in stock
Free Shipping AU Wide* i
Lifetime Customer Support i
60 Day Easy Returns* i
Have you considered an alternative? i
Water TechniX Vivid LED Retro Pool Light White - Surface Mount $153.00View Alternative
Is it time to update your pool lights? The Spa Electrics LED Pool Light Retro GKRX White will bring back the sparkle to your pool with a clear white light.
Spa Electrics is the leading manufacturer for underwater LED lights to suit both commercial and domestic pools and spas. The range of Spa Electric LED pool lights are designed and manufactured here in Australia with Mr Pool Man a leading distributor of the premium LED lights.
Spa Electrics LED lights offer peak performance, easy operation and is quick to install, Retro fitting 99% of existing surface mount pool lights within 20 minutes! Works with existing transformers and includes detailed installation instructions Suitable for all residential and commercial applications.
- Simple Installation. Upgrade to LED in as little as 15 minutes
- No electrician required. Extra Safe Low voltage.
- Variable Voltage Operation on all 12, 24 & 32v AC Transformers
- IPX8 waterproof rating
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Overall Diameter: 238mm
- Thickness off the pool surface: 56mm
- 2 retro fit brackets can be drilled to fit existing screw configurations suitable for concrete and fiberglass installations
- retro fits to 99 % of existing lights ever manufactured
- RM2 remote compatible ( additional purchase )
Easy Installation Notes:
Installing or upgrading your current pool lighting system can be done in as fast as 15 minutes per light fixture!
- To be completely safe, turn off the mains to everything connected to your pool.
- Ensure that your power supply is currently outputting 12v. If not, you will need a pool LED light transformer.
- Unmount your existing pool light (be sure to keep the screws in a safe place) and bring the lights at least a meter away from the surface edge of the pool and on to a towel to be safe.
- Cut the cable as close to the existing light as close as possible.
- Wipe down everything (including your hair!) to prevent water from dripping into exposed wires before you strip and connect the new lights according to the included instructions.
- Test the pool light, coil the cable to the rear of the light and re-mount back into the pool.
- Don’t forget to re-set your pool timers.
Shipping and Returns
- FREE* on orders over $79
- Orders under $79 incur a flat fee
- Stocked orders ship on the same day if placed by 1pm
- Pre Orders are sent within 5-10 business days
- Orders with multiple items can incur shipping fees
Standard Shipping Transit Times:
NSW, QLD & VIC: 3 - 7 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 7 - 14 business days
Express Shipping: From $9.95
NSW, QLD & VIC: 1 - 3 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 3 - 5 business days
International Shipping: From $19.95
Estimated delivery time: 7 - 20 business days
Bulky & Oversized Shipping: From $14.95
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 10 business days
Remote Shipping: From $19.95 -
Estimated delivery time: 3 - 10 business days
*Current postcodes that are classified as remote which may incur a small shipping charge regardless of spend are:
- Western Australia: 6181-6238
- Tasmania: 7100-7470
- South Australia: 5100-5238
- Northern Territory: 0800-0839
Read more shipping info here
Returns - We offer 60 day easy returns from date of purchase. Simply process your return through our online portal and ship it back to our AU warehouse, fully tracked.
Read more returns info here
- george k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Pool Size LargePool Surface PebblecreteRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent
Fast and excellent service
- Rick K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 51 - 70Pool Size MediumPool Surface FiberglassRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFast delivery and easy to install
The installation instructions were very clear and the backing plate fit perfectly using the existing mounting holes. Connecting the existing wiring required stripping back wires and screwing into connectors. The light itself is very bright. Overall I’m very pleased with the light and will buy more to replace the rest of the other fault pool lights.
Payment & Security
Safe Checkout Guaranteed
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.