It’s quality that makes Zodiac Jandy one of Australia's leading manufacturer of quality swimming pool and spa products. Zodiac's aim is to provide the best-quality equipment for domestic swimming pools and spas at competitive prices.
There is no substitute for any of the essential elements that ensure durability, quality and dependability within the Zodiac Jandy range of equipment, parts and accessories. Delivering performance, efficiency and quiet operation in every facet of the Zodiac product.
“The durability of Zodiac equipment is second to none, we have just replaced our pool cleaner with a new Zodiac Jandy Robotic cleaner and you can see the quality in the product!” - James H
Mr Pool Man is a certified and reputable Zodiac Jandy dealer, all products are backed by standard factory warranty and we provide extensive pre purchase troubleshooting to assist in ensuring the first purchase is the correct one backed with after sales support on all zodiac equipment for lasting performance for years to come.
- Compact in design with a small footprint, the Jandy Series CS Cartridge Pool Filters are ideal for confined spaces
- No need to back wash, simply hose down the element when required. Save hundreds of litres of water per year compared to backwashing a sand filter (on average you are using 750 litres of water per backwash with a sand filter)
- The element is made from Reemay materials providing superior filtration and a long life
- The tank is covered by a 2 Year Warranty and 1 Year Warranty on all other parts
- Constructed from highly durable UV resistant materials
- Light weight design for ease of installation and maintenance
- Equipped with a heavy duty lid and ring lock nut for easy
- removal and maintenance
- Screw type air bleed for easy removal of any trapped air within the filter
- High quality oil filled pressure gauge
- Tank is covered by a 2 year warranty and 1 year on other parts
- Compact in design with a small foot print makes the Titan
- Series CS cartridge filter ideal for confined spaces
- No need to backwash, simply hose down the element when required. On average each time you backwash a sand filter you are using 750 litres of water
- A cartridge filters a finer dirt particle (approx 8 micron) than a sand filter (between 15 - 25 micron)
- The element is made from Remay materials that provides superior filtration and long life
Quick and Simple Cartridge Filter Installation Guide
Replacing your cartridge filter is quite simple and straightforward so you can be up and running in no time at all!
- Turn off your pump and close off any valves that lead to your current cartridge filter.
- Unscrew your existing cartridge filter and remove from your system.
- If you don’t have unions installed in your current setup, it’s a good idea to have some installed while you’re replacing your current filter.
- Screw in your new cartridge filter, open up all the valves and the air bleed valve on your cartridge filter.
- Turn on your pump.
- Once water starts to come out of the air bleed valve, close it up.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed your new cartridge filter!
Shipping and Returns
- FREE* on orders over $79
- Orders under $79 incur a flat fee
- Stocked orders ship on the same day if placed by 1pm
- Pre Orders are sent within 5-10 business days
- Orders with multiple items can incur shipping fees
Standard Shipping Transit Times:
NSW, QLD & VIC: 3 - 7 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 7 - 14 business days
Express Shipping: From $9.95
NSW, QLD & VIC: 1 - 3 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 3 - 5 business days
International Shipping: From $19.95
Estimated delivery time: 7 - 20 business days
Bulky & Oversized Shipping: From $14.95
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 10 business days
Remote Shipping: From $19.95 -
Estimated delivery time: 3 - 10 business days
*Current postcodes that are classified as remote which may incur a small shipping charge regardless of spend are:
- Western Australia: 6181-6238
- Tasmania: 7100-7470
- South Australia: 5100-5238
- Northern Territory: 0800-0839
Read more shipping info here
Returns - We offer 60 day easy returns from date of purchase. Simply process your return through our online portal and ship it back to our AU warehouse, fully tracked.
Read more returns info here
Payment & Security
Safe Checkout Guaranteed
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.